Chỉnh kích thước phông chữ   Xem bản in

Sydney Annual Scooters Rally

Phóng sự, tường trình... về những chuyến đi.

Sydney Annual Scooters Rally

UNREAD_POSTgửi bởi willienguyen » 20 Tháng 9 2013, 15:31

Australia Annual Scooters Rally 2013
402812_455250747880776_1110715235_n.jpg (51.73 KiB) Đã xem 2460 lần.

Here comes the Down Under Annual Scooter Rally in Sydney 2013,, we(me&mywife and hopefully Jackaroo&his family) will be there with VespaViet Logo, details and Pictures will be follow shortly.
The evens will be hold on the Longweekend 5,6,7/10/2013
GOOD TIMES here we comes
PS,, Codo T.an take that,, :fire: ,, at home they goes north, down under we are raging Rally,,you are so jealous aren't you????ahahhaahha,, I&Jackaroo with the boys up north will think of you when we breath the 2strokes oils smokes, and for sure we will breaths some for you, :D :D :D and absolutely thinking of you,,, :bz
Cheers
Hình đại diện của thành viên
willienguyen
Có bệnh
Có bệnh

Bài viết: 109
Ngày tham gia: 11 Tháng 6 2009, 21:16
Đến từ: sydney

Re: Sydney Annual Scooters Rally

UNREAD_POSTgửi bởi codo » 22 Tháng 9 2013, 00:02

Niceeeeee! :1ok:
I do hope you guys will have lots of fun. I also hope I'll ride with you guys someday in Aus. Thanks for remembering me.
P/S: I am seriously thinking about purchasing a Vespa here since this scenic Arizona town is just fabulous for such rides. However, it's way too expensive and hard to get one here. :fire:
Họ lịch sự như tiên, phú quý như giời, quất con ngựa rong chơi ngoài ngõ liễu
Ta giồng cỏ sau vườn, vãi hoa đầy đất, gọi hề đồng pha nước trước hiên mai
codo
Điều hành diễn đàn
Điều hành diễn đàn

Bài viết: 1942
Ngày tham gia: 05 Tháng 6 2009, 23:50

UNREAD_POSTgửi bởi willienguyen » 23 Tháng 9 2013, 15:47

@T.An
I'll ride with you guys someday in Aus.
Best line ever,,
Just inform me when ever it is. i will organised everything for you, we will have a good ride,,please comes down under we do have heaps to offer
Cheers
ps,, not sure about States, but dam expensive here too, you may have to look in to brings your own from saigon( i know you are fussy),
I had sold all of my aust colections to a guy a knew well, just keep the Veloce for ocassionally rally and a X9 for daily ride, i'm getting old so downsize since married with these two monster into an appartment and the max i could keep is 2 here but more in vietnam hihiihihih
willienguyen
Có bệnh
Có bệnh

UNREAD_POSTgửi bởi willienguyen » 25 Tháng 9 2013, 17:07

G'day J,McMilian ,Fernado navaro, Ngoc Chieu @jackaroo
http://www.classicscooterrally.com.au/calendar/
http://www.classicscooterrally.com.au/r ... enue-maps/
This is the links to all of the details of the rides on the rally Rally, I will be at the Bat&ball Pubs on the friday till shut,
@Mc Millian please pick up my scoot for your ride on friday at Bat&ball, you can return anyday you likes ok??? call me if you have some doubt,, this is what you are going to ride i will ride Doughie then
sprints

Goodtimes here we comes
willienguyen
Có bệnh
Có bệnh

UNREAD_POSTgửi bởi jackaroo » 03 Tháng 10 2013, 12:15

kì này lên không được rời anh Tùng ới, tuần rồi nhắn tin sms mà không thấy anh trả lời không biết có nhận được không? Ngày cuối có bán đấu giá chiếc "Special 150", xe đó dọn ngon đó, nói theo tay chơi là "máu thì múc" :P

PS: Đi thì vác máy theo chụp mấy cái cho anh em coi ké với
jackaroo
Nhập viện
Nhập viện

Bài viết: 324
Ngày tham gia: 06 Tháng 6 2009, 01:58

UNREAD_POSTgửi bởi willienguyen » 08 Tháng 10 2013, 20:32

Sydney Annual rally 2013
Was so tired with the whole weeks of all the office politics, could not wait fỏ the day ends to go to the Bat&Ball Pubs tonite to pick ups the rally packs,, comes on the clocks could you run a little faster? everytime i looks its seem likes the long arm never moves, bloody hell!!!

i was on my best tight fits Mod Lambretta suits with the add of Ben Sharman hat, a little strange looks from the offices the ways i dressed today but hell with it, good times here i comes with styles,they would never understands the Mod or Vespitis scenes anyway, why would I bother to give any explanation or even cares the way i dressed today???
The Pubs was full of Mod when i arrived, they seem to came from everywhere( heaps from UK to i guessed)the beers is flowing, the Music is loud and groovy,the Greet&meets party just about to starts,
All the mates from abroads was raging about the Sydney Chicks, the Sydney Scenes, and especially the Sydney beers,, Now i know why i did not see any scoots out side of the Pubs as i expected( how stupid i'm) they are here to DRINK,, why would they ride the scoot tonite?poor John Mc Millian my best mate have to be restrain from drinking because he has to bring the scoots i lend it to him for tomorrow rides, poor sucker,,hehehe( and guess what???/ i was that sucker to ride the scoot home half drunk because he was Intoxicated by the end of the nite,, bastard, really, whats a friend for???i will get him one day very soon)
such a beautiful mateship during the nite, i'm sure your guys will agrree with on this,,, nothing better than a bunch of old friends vespitis try to get pissed and catch up all the gossip in the sound of Lambretta music likes Poison Ivy or Whos try to blast you ears drum,,

relaxing before the rally

under the famous bridge sydney habor bridge

killer view

to be continue guys, have to take the Two monsters to sleeps, i will post some nice picture of the rally scooter i'm sure you will like it
willienguyen
Có bệnh
Có bệnh

UNREAD_POSTgửi bởi willienguyen » 10 Tháng 10 2013, 18:07

The first day run that Brighton’s ride to me was fairly ordinary not much to talk about, probably I had rides those route so many time during the 40 years living here, As usual we all off to the Pumphouse in Darling Habour to keeps the beer flowing and gain the deftness from the scenes music as we uses to do after every rides,,,,,, I found that so much different in the way vespitis in here riding, the attitudes, the behavior, and even the way they dressed up,, not to praised our self but I still think Vespa Viet does it heaps better even with ours uniform that was then but remember that Pxtreme jacket??/,,,, may be I’m Bias, may be I’m just a foreigner here( I’m not sure about NOW but was then on the first year of vespa viet or it still call Pxtreme groups),, please do not Qouted me on this, just a humble shallow self opinion only, T.an(codo) may be able to clarify this more than me,,,then,, the memorable rides, the best rides I had in a longtimes, that Sydney Iconic Rides,, Man the gathering of all the scooters at the Piers was great even the starts, seem so organised ,, the rides was wonderful, passing all the Icon of great Sydney City make me feel so privilege as being an New Aussie,, here is the habour bridges on top , the Opera house, the centennial park, that famous Bondi Beach, so on on a perfect sunny day,,I’m quite sure to say there are no place just could be any better than here on top of your beloved Vespa as an Iconic it self with a bunch of mates roaming around in that 2strokes smokes nearly chokes everyones nearby to deaths and try to poluted the beautiful city that so wellknown to the worlds( tell me who’s does not know SYDNEY???)
That’s all I have to say, now the picture times, I hope your guys would love it as I do

the MOD's on the move

willie still on the hill
P1010915a.jpg12.jpg (83.13 KiB) Đã xem 2292 lần.

willie goes up the hill.JPG (82.07 KiB) Đã xem 2292 lần.

rose bay stop
Creama bella
famous 64
aussie MOD
MOD's
the hot chick's
willienguyen
Có bệnh
Có bệnh

UNREAD_POSTgửi bởi willienguyen » 10 Tháng 10 2013, 19:06

goodness!!!!! it took me more than an hour to upload all the SHOW&SHINE pictures but some how the webpages refused to uploading,, :((
let me try again
vespaviet ôn show&shine

i got it,, thanks god, hope your guys loves it as i do
Is time to take the two monster to sleep and reading,, i will do some more tomorrow, so many nice scoots i want you to see
bye for now
willienguyen
Có bệnh
Có bệnh

Trang kế tiếp

Quay về Trên Đường Chúng Ta Đi

Đang trực tuyến

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào trực tuyến.5 khách.